7. Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property to Services and/or Software, excluding the Data, rests exclusively with Sparki. The User is not permitted to remove or change any designation concerning the confidential nature or Intellectual Property Rights from the Software, files or materials.
- Sparki may bring or have placed technical provisions to protect the Software, files or materials. The User is not permitted to remove or circumvent such technical provisions or have them circumvented.
- The User is not permitted to make changes or additions or have third parties carry out maintenance or repairs to the Software, files or materials supplied by Sparki.
- If the User purchases the free Service, this grants Sparki the right to use the User's name and any User logo in various communications, including - but not limited to - advertisements, promotional statements, in a pitch and on the website.